- Must Be At Least 18 Years Old.
- Must Be Mature And Patient.
- We Allow Both Competitive And Casual Players To Join And Play
- Prefer PST time zone, but not required
1) Don’t be a jerk. If it’s NSFW, it’s not safe for the clan. Racism/Sexism will not be tolerated. Just because something isn’t offensive to you doesn’t mean it’s not offensive to others. Discipline will be carried out by leadership’s discretion with a “One Strike” policy.
2) If you have an issue or problem with one of your fellow clan member, try to keep it out of the public chat. Speak directly to that person or if you’re uncomfortable with that, take the issue to an admin or founder. If an issue is discussed with an admin, clan mates should know it will be treated with confidentiality.
3) All members are required to be in Discord (Your nickname in chat should match your Gamertag, so that people can add you to their friends list). This is the central way to interact with other clan mates and to get updates on what’s going on in games we are playing and what other mischief we are getting into. It is accessible via mobile devices and via PC - therefore everyone should have a way to access it.
4) If members have prolonged periods of no participation in clan activities or discord chat, then clan leadership has the right to remove clan members, without notification. We understand that real life gets in the way sometimes and you need to take a step back from gaming/chat. We just ask that you communicate with the leadership and let them know that you are unable to participate in clan activities. It will help us understand your situation and make it so your name doesn’t end up on the boot list. We are family and we will always be here for you so If you have a couple minutes to stop by and say hi or that life is crazy right now but you still love us, that would help out greatly.
5) If you are accepted into the clan we ask that you only rep Dungeon Protocols and don't switch back and forth between other clans. We are a Destiny clan first and foremost, but we have other games we play to keep having fun and mixing things up. If you have a game you play with clan mates that doesn’t have its own channel then talk to the admins and if there is enough interest we will get it set up.
6) We are a family and we try and stay involved with clan mates at all times. This means clan comes first. We have worked hard to set up different ways for members to get together and have fun, so we ask members to check the different chat annels and the events app before going to an LFG site or grouping up with non clan-mates. DPS encourages play with non-clan mates especially when gaming sessions don’t always lineup but we feel it’s better playing with friends then strangers.
7) We are mostly a U.S. PST time zone clan, but we have members all over the world. We ask our members that if you’re online, playing games and see someone asking for help in chat be a good clan mate and make the best effort to help if you can. Everyone has busy lives and different schedules and we want to make sure that we are trying to support our fellow clan mates.
8) If you volunteered or are in a raid group set for a certain time, be on Time and ready to go. If something does come up we ask that you at least take a few seconds and tell the group you’re going to be late or can’t make it, so that they can start looking for a replacement.
9) No cliques/side clans in Dungeon Protocols. Regular raid groups are fine but when you exclude a clan member from a raid or other activities because of skill level or for some other reason then you ruin the experience for that member as a team player. We are Dungeon Protocols we fly the same flag, we work together to help and support each other.
10) Members are required to participate in organized clan activities weekly or be active in discord. Clan activities include: Clan Night, (Tuesday/Friday 8pm pst) or one of the other various activities throughout the week sponsored by an admin (Trials, Crucible, Nightfalls, etc.) Posting your own event in the app (even if no one joins) is also considered a clan activity.
Leadership by Gamertag:
Dungeon Protocols Clan Leadership and Rules
Dungeon Protocol is a group of individuals who have banded together to have fun, enjoy games, help each other out, all while giving space for individual time constraints and availabilities. Our goal is to create a family atmosphere where individuals can find other like minded people to game with and to provide access to shared gaming experiences, with an eye on accomplishing group activities like; raids, nightfalls, trials, etc. As a clan we would like to see core groups develop that can then draw in and assist other individuals as we weave new members into the fabric of the Clan Banner. These are the main ideas behind Dungeon Protocols but most importantly we are just a group of relaxed lovable jackasses who enjoy playing games, chatting, and the occasional tomfoolery. We aren't a stepping stone or just a way to get your loot and leave. WE ARE FAMILY!
Below we have an example of how we keep track of active members. Twice a month we collect the amount of messages members have posted in chat as well as if they have joined clan night activities. This is the main way we check to see if clan mates are participating.
Xbox ID - tahoeanime
Email - email@example.com
Thanks for reading through our rules. If you would like to apply to join Dungeon Protocols
Please select one of the applications below.